Manifold Catalytic Converter For 2005-2008 compatible for Honda Pilot 3.5L Radiator Side
Compatible for Honda Accord 3.0L 2003-2007 EX/LX
Compatible for Honda Accord Hybrid 3.0L 2005-2007
Compatible for Honda Odyssey 3.5L 2005-2007 EXL/Touring（NOTE: DO NOT FIT 2008-2010 ODYSSEYï¼?/p>
Compatible for Honda Ridgeline 3.5L 2006-2008 RT/RTL/RTS
Compatible for Honda Pilot 3.5L 2005-2008 EX/EX-L/LX/SE-L
Compatible for Acura MDX 3.5L 2003-2006 Base/Touring
Compatible for Acura MDX 3.7L 2007-2009 Base
Compatible for Acura TL 3.2L 2004-2008 Base
Compatible for Acura TL 3.5L 2007-2008 Type-S
Compatible for Saturn Vue 3.5L 2004-2007 Base
Interchange Part Number: 16450
Placement on Vehicle: Front Left
Body Length: 4.3 in.
Body Material: Stainless Steel
CARB Compliant: No
Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
Inlet Diameter: 3.15 in.
Inlet Inside Diameter: 1.7 in.
Inlet/Outlet Type: Bolt-On
Outlet Diameter: 1.8 in.
Outlet Type: Bolt-On
Overall Length: 13.8 in.
Oxygen Sensor Location: Pre and Post Converter
Subtitles: Federal / EPA Compliant
Emission: Non-California/Non-New York (48-State)
*1x Manifold Catalytic Converter;
*Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above;
â€?100% Brand new.
â€?one year warranty for any manufacture defect.
â€?High flow design to provide more oxygen to your engine for an increase in power and performance.
â€?Fully tested under extreme condition for heat resisitance and long-life use.
â€?Complementary accessories (nuts, washers, etc.) are provided free of charge.
â€?Meets EPA Requirements / Federal Emissions Compliant Designed.
â€?Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters makes the installation easier, and it can be installed directly bolt-on without modification or welding.
â€?Heavy-duty stainless steel structure, high heat-resistance, corrosion-resistance and impact-resistance, effectively improving the service life.
* Not legal for sale in California, New York, Maine and compatible for Colorado!!
If your vehicle is registered in California or New York, do not purchase this part.
If your vehicle meets California requirements, but is not registered in California or New York, this converter will work on your vehicle.
* Maybe it can't fit the original heat shield perfectly, but it also can work without heat shield.
* All emissions information for a vehicle can be found on a tag under the hood. If the tag is missing, you can contact a dealership with your VIN to determine which emissions system your vehicle is equipped with.
* Quality fully guaranteed and professional installation recommended.
* Please check the fitment detail and OEM number before purchasing.