Universal T04E Turbocharger Compatible for 2.5L-3.5L engines
This item fits: Universal Application.
Compatible for 1.5L to 2.5L any 4/6 cylinder engine
Exhaust (Turbo Manifold) Flange: T3 T4 4 bolt Flange Patterns
Exhaust (Downpipe) Flange: Standard T3 5 bolt downpipe flange pattern
Cooling Type: Oil Cooled
Wastegate: External Wastegate
Compressor Trim: 48.1
Compressor A/R: 0.5
Compressor Inducer: 52.7mm
Compressor Exducer: 76mm
Turbine Trim: 74.2
Turbine A/R: 0.57
Turbine Inducer: 64.8mm
Turbine Exducer: 55.8mm
Turbine exhaust inlet：45mm/87mm
Compressor outlet：42mm(inside diameter)、52mm(outer diameter)
Compressor inlet：68 mm(inside diameter)、77mm(outer diameter)
Hosepower: Up to 400+HP
Condition: Brand New
Package Size:26x 25x 23 cm
Package Weight: 7250g
1. Turbine housing ：Ductile iron QT450-10 - temperature resistant up to 700℃
2. Steel turbine wheel：K418 alloy - high oxidation stability and resistance up to 900℃
3. Compressor housing：ZL104 aluminum with lightweight
4. Compressor wheel/blades：Cast aluminium blades – superior air tightness & corrosion resistance
1. Cost-effective turbo increase 20-40% power for your car
2. Rich experience in turbo production and own factory
3. High-Speed oil seal ring and Precision clearance
4. Built for durability and strength
TÜV ISO 9001 CERTIFIED
* Technology Advantage:
1. 100% balancing Test by TURBOTECHNICS VSR3
2. G3-min-Flow VNT Turbo testing
3. Advanced Actuator Tester/Programmer
* Does NOT have a internal wastegate so you must have a external wastegate on your manifold.
* Replace, repair or reconnect air cleaner element per manufacturer's manual to avoid compressor wheel damage.
* Make sure the oil drain line is lower than the turbo itself.
* Ensure exhaust outlet are well sealed by welding
* Professional installation is highly recommended.
* This Turbo is not vehicle specific. Please check the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
* Before installing the new turbocharger, the cause that led to the failure of the turbo must be analyzed and eliminated (e.g. insufficient oil supply, foreign bodies in the intake area, crankcase ventilation without function, etc.)!